CA (Chartered Accountancy) is one of the most prestigious professions in India and the CA exams are considered to be one of the toughest exams to crack. For most of the commerce students CA is a dream job, so before preparing for the exam, rule out the age-old perception that CA exam is tough.
CA exam requires hard work, but more than that it requires smart strategic study plan.
The best way to prepare is to follow the study material and scan questions religiously.
Follow these simple thumb rules to crack CA Exam in the first attempt.
- Teachers are the guiding force but do not rely on your teacher completely.
- Focus on understanding the concept rather than just learning.
- Make your own concept notes and study plan.
- Design your study session such that you utilize your day properly.
- Work on your weaker subjects first and strategize on your study plan accordingly.
- Visit http://etenca.in/recommendedbooks.html and find all the top books to prepare for the exam.
- Don’t make unrealistic targets and study at least 10 hours a day.
- Sleep properly (7 hours in the night and 1 hour after lunch.)
- Plan your studies in such a way that you complete your syllabus two months before your exam.
- Keep the last two months for complete revision.
How to prepare for Practical Paper?
- Notes have thousands of questions, remove questions which are not as per the study material.
- While preparing for the practical questions, highlight all the important adjustments.
- Now when you revise, do not go through all the questions, just focus on the adjustments as most of the questions have a similar format.
- This will help you make your own notes for the practical paper as well.
When you prepare for your IPCC exam do not leave AS (Accounting Standards).
- AS compulsorily covers 25-30 mark questions in the Accounts and Audit paper.
- AS is easy to read and revise, so schedule it in your idle time.
Here is how you can prepare for IPCC Accounts paper
Say if you have 10 chapters in Accounts which consists of 30 questions each and you take 3 days to finish one chapter. You will get to revise your first chapter after 30 days. Instead, remove all the irrelevant questions except for conceptualized questions. Revise by auditing the question and tick mark the one which doesn’t need to be solved by writing. This will help you complete all the chapters in 10 days. You will get enough time to revise the Accounts paper in the next 20 days which you have saved. You can use this technique for all the papers and save a lot of time and gain confidence to crack CA exam in the first attempt.
For more information visit: http://www.etenca.in/
Have questions about ETENCA? Let us know in the comments below.